2010/01/01

Taihen na kotoga okimasita


Hi everyone!
I got an awful thing today.

My Macbook was gone with the year 2009.

I mean it's completely broken.
Now I am writing in my friend's room.
That's why this is in English.

I have no idea what should I do next.
From now, I will be isolated from any information, music and movie.
And no body can contact me.
I'm very sad now...



bokuno pasokonn ga kowaremasita.
sinnen sousou sibaraku rennraku ga torenaito omoimasuga,
nanntoka ikinukunode sinnpai naku.


2 件のコメント:

  1. 英語の苦手な私でも、意味が通じましたよ。
    今年は厄年だもんね。今のうちに厄を使い切ってしばえばいいよー。
    データとかは大丈夫なの?

    返信削除
  2. even troubles would be good experiences in france!
    it will make u stronger.
    what u should do next is keeping trying and enjoying everything.
    i'm looking foreward to seeing u in japan.
    take it easy

    返信削除